3/16/15

Photo Diary: week 11 - STARS AND HEARTS

Hi Munchies! Vandaag een Photo Diary en wat was het een leuke en drukke week! Kijk maar snel verder om te zien wat ik allemaal heb gedaan :)

Tuesday, March 10
I had lunch at 'SET Café' and I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Burger. It was delicious!


I also made some pictures for my birthday post and I used these stars and hearts.
Check out the birthday post to see the result!
 Wednesday, March 11
I had a meeting in Amsterdam for a project and the view was really nice.

Marianna!

Thursday, March 12
It was my birthday and we went to Amsterdam to celebrate it!

I love this jumpsuit but it was too expensive :(

We ate at 'CAU' in Amsterdam, it was delicious!

 Friday, March 13
I went to my sisters's house with my dad to paint her new house!
 Sunday, March 15
We had a dance competition 'Hiphopkingz' and it was a great experience!


How was your week? What did you do? 

Lots of love,
Luisa Marie


No comments :

Post a Comment